Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2008

GIFTING STATEMENT

Title 26, United States Code Section: 2501, 2502, 2503, 2504, 2511



I, ________________________, PIN#: ____________, do hereby declare under penalties of perjury that the following statements are true and correct to the very best of my knowledge.



Any and all property of any nature that I transfer from my ownership and possession to the recipient of my Gift, is intended as a gift and not as an investment. I have not been sold anything and I have not purchased anything, and I have not been offered any opportunity to do so.



With this statement I waive any and all my rights to civil or criminal remedies against the recipient of my gift and “Cash Gifting System” as a whole.


I perceive no agreement between myself and the recipient of my gift. I believe that I am totally within the law, as it pertains to my giving and activities herein described.


My intent is to give a gift of $_____________ to Mary Evans as a individual, and I do not intend the gift as an investment, or as a payment for which I am owed anything of any value or nature. I understand that “Cash Giving System” accepts only gifts and that they absolutely do not accept any property offered with the intent of its owner that future return or opportunity be obtained or secured by virtue of their having transferred said gift to another individual.


I have agreed under this gift contract to not reassert any rights to the property that I now give freely as a gift to another individual. I am a fully informed and consenting adult and I have not been misled in anyway.

I do hereby declare under penalties of perjury that the foregoing statement is true and correct, and are binding upon me to the full extent expressed therein.



Executed this ________ day of _______________. 200__.


_________________________________________

Signature


__________________________________________

Print Name






Send Gift to:

Mary Evans
P.O. Box 12106
Longview, TX 75607

No comments: